Friday, December 5, 2014

Peanut Butter Fudge

By Teresa Stephens

One day I wanted peanut butter fudge because I love fudge and peanut butter. I wanted something easy and I found this recipe on Taste of Homes website. Now it is a requested item from all those who have tried it.

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup milk1

1/3 cups peanut butter

1 7 ounce jar of marshmallow crème

In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil for 3 minutes, stirring continuously. Add peanut butter and marshmallow crème and mix well, pour into a buttered 8 inch square pan. Chill until set, then cut into squares.

Hints: Since I double this recipe I use a big sauce pan because the boiling part gets big. I also but plastic wrap in the pan before I put the fudge in, so I can just flip the fudge out and cut it on a cutting board after it sets. If you butter the pan to much it can make your fudge soggy around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment