Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jane's Coleslaw

This was Jane's recipe that I got from bunko, I have it typed up at work because I brought it to a pot luck and had lots of people ask me for the recipe. I like it with blueberries and/or grapes best. I modified it and put suggestions with recipe. You may already have it but here you go.


Coleslaw

In a large bowl put in...

1 pkg. of coleslaw mix (broccoli works too)
¼ cup seeds or nuts
(sunflower, walnuts, pecans, almonds, pumpkin, any kind wanted)
¼ to ½ cup craisins
½ to 1 cup of fruit, mix & match
(blueberries, apples, mandarin oranges, pineapple, grapes, any kind wanted)

Mix together the following…

1/2 cup mayo
1 1/2 tbsp. sugar (can use Splenda)
½ to 1 tbsp. milk

Let set for a few minutes for sugar to blend.
Add mayo mixture to salad.
Chill. Eat. Enjoy

Optional chicken (rotisserie is best)

No comments:

Post a Comment